Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Made it to the MTC

Dear Mom and Dad, 

I have arrived safely to the MTC here in Mexico City. I had to wait in customs for nearly an eternity. I have a nametag and everything now, which is really weird but cool. I liked driving through Mexico City and seeing all the people and the aggressive drivers. My P-Day is on Thursday so you should hear from me next Thursday. Also I am typing on a spanish keyboard right now which is weird. Below is a message I had to copy and paste and send to you with my mailing address and stuff. Also the Elder who is walking me through this said to inform you guys about missionarypresent.com or something, not quite sure what it is. Hopefully my future emails won't be as scattered as this one. Love you guys a lot!


Elder King
[October 19] [4 - A]
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is [October 19]. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly faciliate delivery to your missionary
at the MTC. Please don't send packages.

Con Mucho Amor, 

Elder King

No comments:

Post a Comment