Thursday, October 15, 2015

Final Email from Mexico City. Tune in next week for Washington!

Aloha everyone, 

This week has been crazy busy and has flown by so fast. I only have a couple more days in Mexico City before I head up to Washington for the next two years, Sad to leave the beautiful city and culture of Mexico, but very excited to be returning back to the States. My spanish has improved a ton, despite my hawaiian greeting for this weeks email. 

Something that I already knew but was reminded of during this past week is that life is hard. Sometimes I think that it's the hardest thing there is. It can be really difficult to move past the trials we have in our lives with a positive attitude and a hard working disposition. I am reminded of a simple quote from Star Wars, to stay on target. Through all the difficulties that the big bully known as life decides to place before us, stay on target. Stay on target. Stay on target. Don't literally stay on the roof of your local Target, but stay on target. 

I love you all and love hearing from you. Remember to always have fun and make jokes. Comedy is the ice that makes the Coke of life drinkable. 

Buenos Nachos, 

Elder King

P.S. I actually have some pictures this week! They aren't the best, but hey. At least I have pictures. Included are pictures on the bus going through Mexico City and pictures with my district and my zone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment